Wednesday 28 December 2016

New Years Resolutions

When it comes to New Years Resolutions, I usually don't  have any. This coming year is different. I have a few! I want to lose weight, 3/4 dress sizes to be exact and be happy in my own skin. I have already signed myself up at my local slimming world and start next Monday! I never thought I would say I'm looking forward to starting a diet, but I've seen a few people transform their bodies with slimming world and I'm eager to do the same. Also I want to really try and save some pennies and have been trawling the net for different ways of doing so. I feel like both of these resolutions go hand in hand with being more organised. They just wont work if I don't organise my time properly so that is my third and final resolution.
  1. Slimming World.
  2. Save Money.
  3. Be more organised.
I would love to know some of your resolutions, or if you don't make them, why not? Please follow me on my journey.

Here's to 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment