Saturday 7 January 2017

2017 bucketlist

I don't think we will afford an abroad holiday this year. We already have a camping trip booked and maybe we will squeeze in another short caravan holiday somewhere, but apart from this it will be days out for us instead over this year. Places I would really like to visit are
  • Richmond park to see the deer.
  • Chessington World of Adventures, the older kids love it there!
  • London Museums.
  • Bournemouth Beach.
  • West Wittering Beach.
  • To take the kids to see another show of some sort as they loved Disney on Ice at the 02 arena.
  • Longleat zoo.
  • Hyde Park.
  • Battersea Park.
  • Box Hill Nature trail.
These are just a few I can think of. As you can tell I love to be outdoors with my children and we all love a nature trail! so much fun to be had and I cant wait for some warmer days.

Mrs H x

This was us last year at our local ecology centre on rold dahls BFG dreamjar hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment