Tuesday 10 January 2017

Living Arrows

So as you may or may not know, I'm new to blogging. I saw this on a favourite blog of mine by Kerry Conway and thought I would join in.

Living Arrows is from Donna's blog and she says that it "is about celebrating childhood. The project originally took it’s name from a poem by Kahlil Gibran, “You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth” and every week we share a moment and invite others to do the same as part of this linky".

I think it is a fab idea and will be something nice to look back on at the end of the year. Each  week I will post a picture that I think "celebrates childhood". It may be just one of my children or it may be all 3 of them. Some weeks might be more than one picture. It all depends what we get up to and what I capture. I look forward to sharing our moments with you all and invite you all to play along too.
As I am the second week in I will post 2 pictures here.....

Jaxons first try of his reigns. 


Childhood is exploring! Look at that frost!

Enjoy your week.
Mrs H x

Living Arrows

No comments:

Post a Comment