Thursday 9 March 2017

Living Arrows.

Ok so I've been rubbish and missed the last 2 weeks worth of Living Arrows. Because of this I have decided not to number my posts anymore as it will get confusing. Life has been busy. Kids have had numerous birthday parties to attend and I have had a lot on with college and general mum life.

Last week Tyler had his school disco. I always get a bit emotional when he has a school disco as its a sure sign he's growing up. They have 1 disco per term and each time he goes he looks that little bit older. We were offered the chance to volunteer and I didn't as I was worried he wouldn't act like he usually would if I wasn't there. Sometimes he gets embarrassed about dancing and stuff. I wish I had though, maybe next time.


Here's my Jaxon looking super cute in his baseball cap. Little dude. We were off to see family over from America that day and he really took strange to them all, he cried the whole day for his daddy!!

Sophie has been poorly this week and has needed lots of mummy snuggles. She is back to school now though, little princess.


"You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth." Kahlil Gibran.





Living Arrows

No comments:

Post a Comment