Monday 13 March 2017

Making your own destiny

There comes a point in life when you realise that living life day by day gets you nowhere. It doesn't take you any place different than where you are at that very moment. I have lived my life day to day for a very long time, just seeing where life takes me. Guess what? I'm still here, in the same situation as I was then. Yes I have 3 beautiful children, and I am in no way talking about them, as I would never change them for all the riches in the world. But there comes a point in life when you want more. More for them, more for me, more for us. It is time for us to move on to the next chapter in our lives and I need to work out which route I am going to take. I want bigger for my children, biggest that I can possibly give them. I want to know how to drive and live in a bigger house and earn money and take them places and learn new things. Its time. I don't want to keep living my life day to day just seeing what happens anymore. I have plans and dreams and I'm going to make them happen.
Some people may read this post as negative but in actual fact it is nothing but positive. I have inspired myself, and it is a great feeling. No one is in charge of your life but you. You make your own destiny.

Mrs H

2 comments:

  1. I thought this post was quite positive. Just keep this mindset and you'll get there.

    ReplyDelete