- So, firstly, from Jen over at Just Average Jen "Write coffee at the top of your to do list and then it is easy to do at least one thing."
- Rebecca, over at The everyday mummy says "get things prepped the night before"
- Mummy Gummie Blog's Lisa says "write a list with only three things a day, that way it isn't daunting and you get the satisfaction from having a completed list"
- Birthdays and parties are always sorted last minute in my house. When I say last minute, I usually mean a mad dash to the supermarket half hour before the party starts! Hannah from The Amphletts buys cards in bulk, including a variety of aged and plain ones so that she never gets caught at last minute like I always do!
- When working or getting important stuff done, Louise over at A strong coffee to go says " don't have Facebook or twitter on! So easy to get distracted!"
- Lastly, Hollie from thrifty mum says "Before bed, visualise the next day and write a list, get out anything you can prepare in advance and then get a good nights sleep. You'll feel mentally and physically rested that way and therefore more able to take on the day."
With all of this in mind I have made packed lunches and laid out uniforms and bags and coats for tomorrow morning. Here's to an organised week!