So here is the mum tag. 20 questions about the kind of mum that I am.
1. How many children do you have? 3, two sons one daughter.
And how old are they? 8, 5 and 16 months old.
2. What are your proudest and most frustrating moments as a parent? I couldn't possibly pick one moment where I've been most proud. They make me proud every day! Most frustrating moments are when they just don't listen.
3. How do you discipline your child/children? I take things away eg no treats or computer time
4. Do you co-sleep? not intentionally. If one of my children cant sleep and they get in my bed then that's fine.
5. What is your one MUST HAVE piece of baby equipment? A dummy. All 3 of my children have had them, none have teeth problems or had problems getting rid of them.
6. Name one thing you bought before you had your baby and you never ended up using? Top and tail bowl.
7. Have you always wanted kids? How many more do you plan on having? No more for me. I always wanted four but they are too expensive lol.
8. Do you think your relationship with your spouse has changed since you had children? Better or worse? Completely changed.
9. Date night? How many nights (or days) per month? Hardly ever.
10. How is your relationship with friends since having a child? Still really good. we have dinner once a week.
11. How many cars does your family have? 1
12. Dream vacation with your kiddos AND one without the kiddos? Disney with the kids and a city break without
13. Where do you shop for your kids? Usually Next or the supermarket brands
14. Favourite mommy makeup and skin care products? Estee Lauder double wear foundation and body shops vitamin e range.
15. Since becoming parents, do you notice you act more like your own mother (for mom) / father (for dad)? Definitely. Its like a switch that's gone off haha.
16. Piercing a baby’s ear: do or don’t? My view on this has completely changed. My first two children had them pierced and my first son took his out at 3 and never put it back in. My daughter pulled hers out a month or so later and never went back in. I wouldn't even dream of taking my 3rd to get that done and tbh I don't know what I was thinking doing it the first 2 times!!
17. Bath or shower? (for you and child/children) bath for me and baby, shower for older kids.
18. Is mom back to her pre baby weight? HAHA NO!
19. College dreams: Do you expect your kids to go to college? Or would you let them decide for themselves? I will let them decide for themselves ultimately but I do have big dreams of college and university for them all.
20. Finish these sentences: “you know you’re a mom when you___ can function on broken sleep for years!!
I would love to read other peoples answers to these questions. I'll add them in the comments below. Please let me know if you decide to do this yourself!