Sunday 31 December 2017

New Year New Start!

The time has come. Its been roughly 4 years since I decided I wanted to become a youtube vlogger and now Tyler and Sophie are hounding me to do it too. We are most definitely a youtube family and we watch various vloggers daily. From the kids favourites of Dan TDM and Chase's Corner, to mummy's favourites of The Conway's Claire Witt  and Rebecca Lamb to name but a few. Each year passes and I have either given it a small try or wished I had given it a serious go, and each time its fear of people laughing or fear of people not "getting it" that stops me. But as a family, this is a hobby and something that we really want to get in to. So here goes! Forget what people might say! Here's to a happy, healthy and FUN 2018 full of laughter love and enjoyment!

Happy New Year!

With love,

The Harvey's.




No comments:

Post a Comment